《神偷奶爸2》台词解析

2018-06-05 18:35阿卡索英语娱乐英语英语学习

1.-First of all, you got no proof that I did that. Second, after I did do that, I put it back.

首先,你们没有证据那是我干的。其次,我偷了月亮之后又把它还回去了。

-We’re well aware of that, Mr. Gru.

着我们都知道,格鲁先生。

解析:

Be aware of:知道,意识到,觉察到,认识到

例:

We all should be aware of our rights and obligations.

我们都应该知道我们的权利和义务。

She is not aware of the danger until I remind her.

直到我提醒她,她才意识到危险。

You can hardly be aware of the difference between the two paintings.

你几乎察觉不到这两幅画的差别。

2. The lab was devoted to experiments involving PX-41, you ask? Mmm, it’s pretty bad. Look.

这个实验室研究的是一种变形血清,叫PX-41。你问PX-41是什么?嗯,它可是极危险的。

解析:

(1)Be devoted to:专心于/致力于,献身于

例:

Leifeng was devoted to serving people all his life.

雷锋一生致力于服务他人。

He felt empty before he was devoted to revolution.

在献身于革命事业之前,他过得很空虚。

(2)pretty:相当的,颇

Her taste is pretty good.

她的品味相当不错。

His contribution is pretty much in this project.

在这个项目中,他的贡献颇多。

3. As an ex-villain, you know how a villain thinks, how a villain acts. The plan is to set you up undercover at a shop in the mall, where hopefully we'll be able to……

作为一个前恶人,你了解恶人的思想和行为,我们计划将你送入商场当卧底,然后将你送入商场。

解析:

Set up:建立;装配;开业;树立

Set sb up:设计陷害某人;给某人介绍对象

例:

Police set up roadblocks to arrest the criminal.

为了抓捕犯人警察设立了路障。

This company set up an example to other enterprise to protect environment.

这个公司为其他企业树立了保护环境的榜样。

Mark planed to set Jim up, but he succeeded to avoid the trouble every time.

马克本打算陷害吉姆,但是每次都被他成功地避开了。

My mother wants to set you up. What do you think?

我妈想给你介绍个对象,你怎么想?

英语外教一对一课程免费体验:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp-tutor/mix-tutor.htm?search=350982

4. –Donnie, hang in there, baby! It’s almost Friday. So, how’s today’s batch, Dr. Donnie?

唐尼,坚持就是胜利!快到周五了,今天的产量怎么样?唐尼博士?

解析:

Hang in there:坚持下去,永不低头,别泄气

例:

Hang in there. The ambulance will come very soon.

坚持住,救护车马上就到。

Hang in there. You can come here and give it a try tomorrow.

别泄气,你可以明天再来试试。

Batch 分批处理;一批所制之量(n)

5 . I will catch up with you guys later.

我一会就会跟上你们的。

解析:

Catch up with:赶上,追上;逮捕,处罚

例:

We will do our best to catch up with the advanced world levels.

我们将赶上世界先进水平。

You will not catch up with others if you don’t change.

如果你再不改变你将赶不上其他人。

6. I just have a lot going on right now. I just need to get some things off my plate before we start taking over the world, that’s all.

只是我现在正好有些事情,只是我要先飞,然后咱们再开始接管整个世界仅此而已。

解析:

Take over:接手,接管

Take sth over:取代

例:

There will be a manager from HQ to take over this company.

从总司来的经理将接管这家公司。

No one can take her over in my heart.

在我心中,她无可取代。

《神偷奶爸2》台词解析

相关推荐

如何学好英语?有哪些学好英语的方法

怎样学好英语,有哪些学好英语的方法

学好英语的方法有哪些?教你几条实用有效的......

线上英语培训机构对比,2018哪家线上英......

最新评论:

查看更多评论
加我微信 在线咨询 免费试听