《驯龙高手2》精彩台词解析

2018-06-05 18:33阿卡索英语娱乐英语英语学习

在线外教一对一英语口语课程免费体验:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/bec/bec.htm?search=350982

1.Scared him off with the big talk, didn’t you, Stoick?

夸夸其谈把他吓跑了,对吧,斯多葛?

解析

Scare someone off:将…吓跑

Scare the pants off someone:把…吓得要命

例:

The news that she wants to marry him scares him off.

她想和他结婚的消息把他吓跑了。

Your madness will scare off the little boy.

你的疯狂会把这个小男孩儿吓跑的。

His own shadow scared pants off himself in such horrible place like the hell.

在这个像地狱般恐怖的地方,他被自己的影子吓的要死。

Staying in the empty house, he was scared the pants off by the sudden music.

待在空荡荡的房间里,他被突如其来的音乐声吓得半死。

Big talk:大话,大型演讲;夸夸奇谈

2. -No one can stop me now! Except for me.

现在没有人能阻止得了我,除了我自己。

-We’re attached, genius.

我们连着呢,癫才。

-Quit trying to steal hey!

休想抢走!

解析

Except for:除了……之外;要不是由于;只是

Except:除了(排他性)

例:

I can do nothing except reading book when the net was cut.

断网的时候除了阅读我什么都做不了。

You can have any of my toys except the toy car.

除了这个玩具车,你可以拥有我的任何一个玩具。

The office is pretty good except a bit of darkness.

这个办公室非常好,只是有些暗。

He usually goes out by car except when it snows.

除了下雪天,他一般开车外出。

Except for 是指不同类别,对细节做修正;except 一般指同类的排除,也可指一个整体中排除一部分

Attach:使在一起

Quit doing sthstop doing sth;

3. –You feeling it yet? Huh? Picking up on all my heartfelt remorse?

感受到了吗?感受到我的悔意了吗?

解析

Pick up on:注意到,与……熟悉起来;开始超过

例:

She picked up on the colleagues around only a few days.

才几天时间起就已经和周围其他同事熟络起来。

He was looking at your eyes so that you can pick up on his deep feeling.

他看着你的眼睛,好让你感受他的深情。

Have you picked up on the problem of the new plan.

你有没有注意到新方案中存在的问题。

We believe that our country will catch up with the other country, maybe pick up on them one day in development of economics.

我们相信,我国经济发展状况会赶上其他国家,说不定有一天会超过他们。

4. –Son, we need to talk.

儿子,我们得谈谈。

-Not now, dad. I got a whole day of goofing off.

别现在,爸爸,我今天很忙。

解析

Goof off:混日子,游手好闲

例:

I just want to go back these days goofing off.

我只是不想回到过去游手好闲的日子。

A wise man won’t goof off. They just make everyday worthwhile.

智者不会虚度光阴,他们会让每一天变得有价值。

Do you goof off like that all the time?

你一直都是这样混日子吗?

5. 1–You will never hold on to those dragons! You hear me?

你休想留着那些龙!你听到了吗?

2- What’s the matter with you? Hold your ground! Hold the line now! Now do you get it?

你这是怎么搞的?不要后退,坚持住。现在你明白了吗?

解析

1Hold on to:坚持,紧握,克制

例:

Hold on to this lullaby; even when the music’s gone.

即使音乐已经远去,也请继续你的摇篮曲。

I’ll hold on to the boat of life to protect it from being blown down by the wind.

我要紧握生活的小船,使它不被哪一阵风刮倒。

It is hard to hold on to ourselves when the anger is filled with our mind.

在我们满腔怒火的时候,我们很难克制自己。

2hold the line:坚持下去,保持不变;不挂断电话

例:

Hold the line, guys! Success belongs to us.

坚持住,伙计们,胜利是属于我们的。

It is necessary to hold the line on oil price by country.

国家掌控油价是必要的。

6. –You couldn’t save all of me, could you?

你也拯救不了我的全部吧?

-You just had to make it even.

你一定要扯平。

解析

Make it even:扯平;使平衡

Even:偶数的,平坦的,相等的

例:

We can make it even if I give you a punch.

如果我揍你一拳,那我们就扯平了。

I lost your teddy, but you broke my car. Now, make it even.

我丢了你的泰迪,你弄坏了我的车,现在,扯平了。

This is your 50 dollars. Now we are even.

这是你的50美元。现在我们两清了。

The even road leads to the other city.

这条平坦的大路通向另外一个城市。

相关推荐

如何学好英语?有哪些学好英语的方法

怎样学好英语,有哪些学好英语的方法

学好英语的方法有哪些?教你几条实用有效的......

线上英语培训机构对比,2018哪家线上英......

最新评论:

查看更多评论
加我微信 在线咨询 免费试听