1. handle:处理,运用,操作
例:
Only he knows how to handle the big machine.
只有他知道怎么样操作。
How do you handle it when you are accused by your staff。
当你被你的员工投诉,你会怎么样处理?
The key of the problems is not who but how to handle it.
问题的关键不是谁而是怎么样处理的。
Her agent usually handled letters from her fans.
通常粉丝的来信都是由她的经纪人处理。
价值300元外教英语课程领取:
http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp4.htm?search=350982 (北美原版教材)
口语英语速成班:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp-tutor/mix-tutor.htm?search=350982(剑桥,新概念等教材)
2. manage:处理,应付
例:
My elder brother managed the company pretty well.
我哥哥把公司运营的很好。
I have to manage the rest of food with my mother’s requirement.
应妈妈的要求,我不得不处理掉剩下的食物。
Don’t worry. It’s just a small problem, and I can manage it.
不要担心。这只是一个小问题,我可以应付得来。
3. deal with:对付,涉及,做生意
例:
I will deal with the company and you assist me.
我来处理公司的事情,你来帮我。
The attorney is busy dealing with the complaints from the public.
律师正忙着处理大众的指控。
Jane prefers to deal with affair like that.
Jane更喜欢处理这样的案件。
4. cope with:处理,应付
例:
We must learn how to cope with our negative emotions after work.
工作后,我们必须学会如何处理我们的负面情绪。
You should cope with the trouble you made.
你自己闯的祸自己处理。
With a lot of work to do, I really have no time to cope with your business.
因为有大量的工作要做,我真的没有时间去处理你的事情。
5. dispose of:处理,解决,除掉
例:
It’s just a matter of time to dispose of the matter.
处理这个问题只是时间的问题。
The conservatives are not easy to dispose.
保守派不是那么容易对付得了的。
Could you dispose of these old magazines when you are out?
你出门的时候能不能把这些旧杂志顺便处理掉?
handle作名词的时候意为“手柄”管理和操纵;manage指处理日常事务与工作,也可指经营管理;deal with 指处理具体事情,也可指处理或解决具有抽象意义的问题;cope with指成功地处理或对付更为重大,更为严重的问题或事物;dispose of 与deal with意义相同。
评论