多多学习商务英语句型,提高商务英语水平没有捷径,努力练习才能出效果。
We'd like to express our desire to establish business relationship with you on the basis of quality, mutually benefit and exchange of needed goods .
我们希望在保证质量、互惠互利以及交易彼此需要的货物的基础上和你们建立业务关系。
In order to extend our export business to your country we wish to enter direct business relations with you.
为了扩大我们在贵国的出口业务,我们希望和你们建立直接贸易关系。
Our hope is to establish mutually beneficial trading relations between us .
希望在我们之间能够建立互惠互利的贸易关系。
We looking forward to further extensions of pleasant business relations.
我们期待进一步保持愉快的业务关系。
It's our hope to continue with considerable business dealing with you.
我们的希望是和你们保持可观的生意往来。
We looking forward to receiving your quotation very soon.
我们期待尽快收到你们的报价单。
I hope you see from the reduction that we are really doing our utmost.
我希望你能够看到我们事实上已经作出了最大程度的让价。
当你不知道怎样让英语水平进步的时候,阿卡索外教网就是一家提升英语水平不错的选择,这里也分享一下阿卡索的免费试听课:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp-tutor/mix-tutor.htm?search=350982
We regret the loss you have suffered and agree to compensate you $800.
我们对你们所受的损失深感抱歉,同意向你们赔偿800美元。
We agree to compensate you for the detective watches by 5% of the total value.
我方同意赔偿贵方总价值的5%来补偿劣质手表。
We will make you a compensation of 6% and give you some preferential terms later on.
我方将向贵方赔偿6%,并且在以后的生意中给你们一些优惠条件。
Since the responsibility rests with both parties, we are ready to pay 50% of the loss only.
既然双方都有责任,我方准备只赔偿50%的损失。
We have credited to your account £760 to cover both the value of the goods short delivered and your inspection fee.
我方已将760英镑汇入贵方的账户以支付货物短缺的价值和贵方所支付的商检费。
We shall remit to you an amount of £2,000 in compensation for the loss.
我们准备汇给贵方2000英镑,以赔偿由此引起的损失。
We are willing to give you an 18% allowance of the next shipment to compensate you for the loss.
下一次的货物,我方准备给予18的折扣,以补偿你方的损失。
You should claim compensation from the insurance company.
贵方应该向保险公司提出索赔。
A thorough examination showed that the broken bags were due to improper packing, for which the suppliers should be held responsible.
在彻底的商检之后发现包装袋的破损是由于包装不当引起的,供货商应对此负责。
以上就是分享的提高商务英语水平句型全部内容,供大家参考!
评论