英语口语大全中关于后悔的交际口语
Mary:Hi,Tony.You look unhappy.What’s wrong?
玛丽:嗨,托尼。你看起来不高兴。怎么了?
Tony:Oh,Mary.I made a big mistake.
托尼:哦,玛丽。我犯了一个大错。
Mary:What happened?
玛丽:发生了什么事?
Tony:I really wishŒI hadn’t done it.
托尼:我真的希望我没有这样做。
Mary:What on earthare you talking about?
玛丽:到底是什么?你在说什么?
Tony:I got caught cheating.I feel so ashamed.The teacher saw me and told me I failed.
托尼:我被骗了。我感到很惭愧。老师看见我,告诉我,我失败了。
Mary:What were you thinking?
玛丽:你在想什么?
Tony:You know my father.If I fail,he’ll kill me.I have to do well.
托尼:你认识我的父亲。如果我失败了,他会杀了我。我必须做得好。
分享一个免费的英语口语课程:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp-tutor/mix-tutor.htm?search=700053
我很后悔错过了那次机会。
I’m sorry to have missed the chance.
=I regret having missed the chance.
我后悔不该对儿子发火。
I regret that I was angry with my son.
=I regret being angry with my son.
我后悔没有告诉朋友实话。
I have regrets about not telling my friend the truth.
■本句中的“regret”用作名词。
我真是很懊悔,把你最喜欢的包给弄坏了。
I feel so regretful;I have damaged your favorite bag.
★damage[5dAmidV]v.破坏,损害
我的话伤害了她。我要是没那样讲话就好了。
My words have hurt her.If only I hadn’t said it like that.
★hurt[hE:t]v.伤害,刺痛
●if only“要是…就好了”
我做得有点过分。
I went a little far.
=I overdid it.
○I made a mistake.我犯了错了。
★overdo[7EuvE5du:]v.把…做得过分
●go too(a little)far“做得太(有点儿)过分”
我真希望我没那么做。
I really wish I hadn’t done it.
=If only I hadn’t done it.
评论