旅游英语口语:旅游英语口语关于怎么订机票的对话
Dialogue 1
对话1
A:Leisure Travel Agency. May I help you?
A:休闲旅行社。有什么需要帮忙的吗?
B:Yes,I'd like to make a plane reservation to Shanghai,China.
B:是的,我想预订到中国上海的机票。
A:Your name,please.
A:请问你的名字。
B:Li Yang. I'd like to leave on March 28th.
B:李阳。我想在3月28日走。
A:Let me see what's available…yes,Air China has a flight on March 28th at 7∶30 in the evening.
A:让我看看有没有......是的,国航3月28日晚上7:30有一班航班。
B:Good. I'll need an economy ticket.
B:好的。我需要一张经济舱机票。
A:One way trip or round trip?
A:单程还是往返?
B:One way trip. What's the fare please?
B:单程。请问票价是多少?
A:Economy fare for one way trip from New York to Shanghai is $800.
A:从纽约到上海的单程经济舱票价是800美元。
B:I see. Is my ticket confirmed then?
B:我明白了。我的机票已经确认了吗?
A:Yes,your seat is confirmed on that flight. Please arrive at the airport one hour before departure.
A:是的,您的座位已在该航班上确认。请在出发前一小时到达机场。
分享一个免费的英语口语课程:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn
Dialogue 2
对话2
A:Pan American World Airways.
A:泛美世界航空公司。
B:Hello. I'd like to reconfirm my flight.
B:你好。我想再确认一下我的航班。
A:May I have your flight number,please?
A:请告诉我航班号?
B:My flight number is 232 leaving JFK Airport at 10∶00 in the morning on July 10.
B:我的航班是在7月10日上午10点离开肯尼迪国际机场的232号航班。
A:Yes,that's our regular flight to Shanghai. What's your name,please?
A:好的,这是我们定期飞往上海的航班。你叫什么名字?
B:I'm Linda Hunt. My first initial is“L”。
B:我是Linda Hunt。我的第一个首字母是“L”。
A:Just a second…Oh,yes,here we are. You're flying economy class. It that correct?
A:等一下......哦,好的,我们查到了。你是飞行经济舱。这是正确的吗?
B: That's right.
B:没错。
A:Okay,you're all set,Ms Hunt. Enjoy your flight.
A:好的,你好了,亨特女士。享受飞行的乐趣。
B: Thanks.
B:谢谢。
Dialogue 3
对话3
Agent: Hello,Sir! May I help you?
代理:你好,先生!我有什么可以帮你吗?
Bill:I'd like to reserve a flight to Tokyo for the first of October.
比尔:我想预定10月1日飞往东京的航班。
Agent:Just a moment,please.
代理:请等一下。
Bill:OK. I don't mind.
比尔:好的。我不介意。
Agent:AA happens to get a Boeing 757 leaving at 3∶40 onOctober1. Is it all right with you?
代理人:碰巧在10月1日凌晨3点40分离开波音AA757。你可以吗?
Bill:Pretty good.
比尔:非常好。
Agent:How do you want fly coach or first class?
代理人:你想要飞行舱还是头等舱?
Bill:Is there any difference in price?
比尔:价格有什么不同吗?
Agent:Flying first class is more expensive.
代理人:头等舱比较贵。
Bill:I'm not rich like Wall Streeters. I fly coach.
比尔:我不像Wall Streeters那样富有。我飞行舱。
Agent:We have several flights from New York to Los Angeles on October1. Which one will you take?
代理人:我们有几个航班从10月1日从纽约飞往洛杉矶。你会选哪一个?
Bill:Any one will do. How much is the fare?
比尔:任何人都会这样做。费用多少?
Agent:$ 132.
代理人:132美元。
Bill:OK. Here you are. By the way,what time does the flight get into L. A. ?
比尔:好。给你。顺便问一下,这班航班什么时候进入洛杉矶?
Agent:It'll leave New York at 19∶35 and arrive in L. A. at23∶20. Any other questions?
代理人:它将于19:35离开纽约,于23:20抵达洛杉矶。还有其他问题吗?
Bill:When do I have to check in?
比尔:我什么时候需要办理登机手续?
Agent:You have to be there forty-five or an hour before the departure. Your ticket is ready.
代理人:您必须在出发前四十五或一小时到达。你的票准备好了。
Bill:Do I have to confirm my plane reservation?
比尔:我必须确认我的飞机预订吗?
Agent:Sure. You do have to. Remember the flight number is AA 304 at gate 8,Kennedy International Airport.
代理:当然。你必须这样做。请记住,肯尼迪国际机场8号门的航班号为AA 304。
Bill:Thank you for your nice service,sir.
比尔:谢谢你提供的很好的服务,先生。
Agent:Thank you for flying with us. Hope you have a nice trip.
代理人:谢谢你和我们一起飞行。希望你旅行愉快。
Bill:Have a nice day!
比尔:祝你有愉快的一天!
Agent:One more thing:Check-in time is an hour or so be-fore take-off.
代理人:还有一件事:办理登机手续的时间是起飞前一小时左右。
<上一篇 少儿英语:少儿网上在线英语培训哪个好?
评论