当前位置: 阿卡索外教网> 娱乐英语> 《里约大冒险》精彩台词解析

《里约大冒险》精彩台词解析

发布时间:2015年09月17日 03:14:21 评论 · 3768浏览

一起大冒险,一起学英语。

1. -Hey pet, where are you migrating to this year? The broad-first nook? Throw all the snow balls you want. I’m protected by this magical force field, called “Glass”.

宠物鸟,你今年要迁徙到什么地方啊?广阔的角落吗?随便你们怎么扔反正我有这神奇的防护罩保护,这学名叫玻璃。

解析

1Migrate to:(尤指鱼鸟)定期遗栖到或洄游到,定期前往

例:

It is different from birds which can migrate to other place.

它不像鸟儿会迁徙至其他地方。

Winter is around the corner, and these birds have to migrate from the north to the south.

冬天要来了,鸟儿们不得不从北方迁到南方去。

The family planed to migrate to Canada.

这户人家打算迁居到加拿大。

Migrating to the warmer water is necessary to some kind of fish.

迁居到更温暖的水中对于一些种类的鱼来说是必要的。

2force field:力场,约束

例:

It is just a giant force field that protects the planet from solar winds.

它只不过是一个保护着这个行星不受太阳风侵蚀的强大力场。

There is a force field among the planets.

在各行星之间存在着力场。

2. -Perhaps he’s too domesticated. It was very nice of you to step in, squawk around and throw my bird, but now it is time for you to go.

也许他是寄居惯了,非常感谢你来我的店,胡言乱语一通,还丢我的鸟,现在你该走了。

解析

1domesticdomesticated,二者表示驯养时大致相同

domestic:驯养的,非野生的,国内的,家庭的

domesticated:驯养的,恋家的

例:

The ladies prefer to chat about domestic affairs together.

女人们总喜欢聚在一起聊家庭琐事。

The domestic problems should be solved first if we want to combine with the other countries.

如果我们想和其他国家联合的话,就应该先解决国内的问题。

The tiger is domestic, so it is friendly to people.

这只老虎是驯养的,所以对人们很友好。

They have domesticated since they married.

自从他们结婚后,他们都习惯了家庭生活了。

The animal growing up in the wild is hardly domesticated.

野外长大的动物几乎无法驯服。

2it is time for sb to do sth:某人到了该做某事的时间

例:

It was time for Chinese to stand up.

中国人民该站起来了。

We suffered enough from the force. It’s time to fight against them.

我们受够了压迫,是时候起来反抗他们了。

3. -Blu? I promised I’ll always look out for you. Didn’t I? Have I ever broken a promise? I’m scared too. But I wouldn’t make you do this, if it wasn’t the right thing to do.

布鲁,我保证过我会一直照顾你,是吧?我说话不算数过吗?我也很害怕,但是不正确的事,我是绝不会让你做的。

解析

1Look out for:留意,提防,照料

例:

The little boy has to look out for his baby sister when his parents go for a work.

这个小男孩不得在父母去工作的时候照顾妹妹。

Look out for the special deals. We can’t remain any evidence.

留意特殊交易,我们不能留下任何证据。

Look out for the passers-by when you are driving.

开车的时候注意行人。

2break a promise:违反承诺,失言,失信

例:

Once you make a promise, you should keep it; breaking the promise will make you unauthentic.

一旦你做出承诺,你就应该遵守它;违背承诺会让别人觉得你不靠谱。

I won’t break the promise. Trust me.

相信我,我不会违背承诺的。

4. -Look, pet cages might work for you but I don’t want to belong to anyone. Something seems to be lodged in my beak.

听着,宠物笼子也许适合你,但是我不想成为任何人的玩物,我嘴上好像卡了个东西。

- Would you mind? Oh, I know I’m not a pretty birdie. But I used to be quite a looker.

你介意吗?我知道我现在算不上帅,但我曾经却风光无限。

解析

Used to:过去常常,习惯于

Be used to doing:习惯于

Be used to do:被用来

例:

I used to go hiking.

我过去经常去远足。

She was used to exercising before sleep.

她习惯了睡前做运动。

Money is used to buying something you need.

钱就是用来买你需要的东西。

5. -I look ridiculous, don’t i?

我看起来很可笑是吗?

-sorry

抱歉

-The parade! It’s about to start.

游行!马上就要开始了。

解析

Be about to:正要,即将,马上

例:

He came to visit when I was about to go out.

我正打算出去,他就来了。

The good play is about to begin.

好戏就要开始了。

免费试听在线一对一英语培训课程:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/common/lp-tutor.htm?search=350982

<上一篇 外教口语一对一哪里比较好?外教一对一口语哪里效果比较好?

下一篇> 目标用英语怎么说?目的用英语怎么表达?

相关文章

评论

发布评论
    查看更多评论

    热门排行

    最近更新