当前位置: 阿卡索外教网> 娱乐英语> 《斯普森一家》精彩台词解析

《斯普森一家》精彩台词解析

发布时间:2015年09月30日 04:00:41 评论 · 1141浏览

看辛普森一家大电影,一起学习英语。


1.-But the pollution in your lake, it’s dissolving our barge.

但这儿湖里的污染物,正在吞噬我们的游艇。

-I thought they touched on a vital issue.

我觉得他们谈及的问题至关重要。

-I beg to differ.

我可不这么想。


价值300元外教英语课程领取:
http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp4.htm?search=350982 (北美原版教材)
口语英语速成班:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp-tutor/mix-tutor.htm?search=350982(剑桥,新概念等教材)

解析

1Touch on:提及,谈及,涉及

例:

Her paper touched on the issue about environment pollution.

她的论文中涉及到环境污染的问题。

There will be someone to interrupt the meeting when the talk touches on the sensitive topic.

当谈话涉及到敏感话题时,就会有人打断会议。

It was reported that the case touched too many officials.

据说这个案子涉及到太多的官员。

2Beg to differ:怒不同意

The remarkable ideas beg to differ.

奇思妙想总要有所不同。

Many experts would beg to differ with your opinion.

许多专家并不认同你的观点。

In general, I agree with you, but I beg to differ with two details.

大体上,我同意你的看法,但是在两处细节上,我持有不同的看法。


2. -You’re gonna love him. Look, he does an impression of you.

你会喜欢它的,瞧,她还会模仿你呢!

-You nailed her.

你吓到她了。

-He also does me.

它还会取笑我呢。

-You smiled. I’m off the hook.

你笑了,那现在就没事了。

解析

Off the hook:摆脱困境,脱身

例:

I really want to know if he is off the hook.

我真的很想知道你是不是摆脱了困境。

A present can get you off the hook, but a wrong present will make it worse.

一个礼物可能会让你摆脱困境,但是,送错礼物会让事情变得更糟。

What I want to do is letting you off the hook, and get away from the trouble.

我想做的是让你摆脱困境,远离麻烦。

3. -I know it’s easy for you mind to wander, but I want you to really concentrate on me. I can’t escape the feeling that this is the crisis Grampa warned us about. You have to dispose of that waste properly.

我知道你容易三心二意,可你一定要好好听我说。我一直觉得这就是爷爷试图警告我们的灾难,你一定得把这罐废物处理好。

解析

1concentrate on:集中精力,全神贯注

例:

You can do better if you concentrate on the match.

如果你能全身心投入到比赛中,你能做的更好。

Concentrate on your work now. Don’t you think you have enough time to do something else.

集中精力在你的工作上,你不会以为你还有时间去做其他的吧?

Don’t flatter me. Anyone who concentrates on his work will get a chance to promotion.

别拍马屁,任何全神贯注于工作的人都有机会。

2dispose of:转让,处理,解决

例:

We have to dispose of the matter now.

现在我们不得不处理这个问题。

The conservatives are not easy to dispose of.

保守派不是那么容易对付的。

My father has disposed of the title to this house before he left.

我父亲离开前就已经转让了这栋房子的所有权。

My mother was busy disposing of the rubbish in our new house.

我妈妈忙着清理新家的垃圾。

4. -This dome can play tricks on you. You just have to keep calm and……, god, I’m out of the dome. Fresh air.

这圆盖会让你产生幻觉,你一定要镇定,而且,天啊,我从圆盖里出来了,新鲜空气1

解析

Play trick on:开……玩笑,捉弄

例:

The naughty boy often played trick on his little sister.

这个淘气的小男孩经常捉弄他的小妹妹。

He is too strict and never played a trick on others.

他很严肃,从不和别人开玩笑。

5. -Looking though people’s luggage. I’m the mascot of an evil corporation.

我在翻大家的行李。我是恶魔公司的吉祥物。

-Get down from there. We have to keep a low profile till we get to Seattle to tell the world of the plot to destroy Springfield.

你给我下来,我们要低调一点,在到达西雅图向世人宣布,摧毁斯普林菲尔德的阴谋之前。

解析

Keep a low profile:保持低姿态,避免引人注目

例:

The famous star has to keep a low profile in such crowd.

在这样的人群中,这个著名的影星不得不保持低调。

He always kept a low profile in front of her.

在她面前,他一贯放低姿态。

Rich people prefer to keep a low profile in public.

在公共场合富人们喜欢保持低调。

<上一篇 欲加之罪,何患无辞用英语怎么说?捏造用英语怎么说?

下一篇> 哪里的外教英语培训好?外教英语培训哪里好?

相关文章

评论

发布评论
    查看更多评论

    热门排行

    最近更新