当前位置: 阿卡索外教网> 娱乐英语> 《永无止境》limitless精彩台词解析

《永无止境》limitless精彩台词解析

发布时间:2015年10月10日 03:24:57 评论 · 2906浏览

一起看美国大片limitless,一起学习英语口语。


1. -My father happy to welcome me into the challenging field of dental supply inventory.

我爸爸邀请我家兔一个关于牙齿实验。

- Of all the useless relationships better forgot and put away on mothballs.

所有跟你没有多与关系的人最好把他忘记。

解析

Put away:放好,抛弃,储存


价值300元外教英语课程领取:
http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp4.htm?search=350982 (北美原版教材)
口语英语速成班:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp-tutor/mix-tutor.htm?search=350982(剑桥,新概念等教材)

例:

The boy put his toys away in the blanket when he has finished playing.

这个男孩在玩具玩完后就把它们放在篮子里。

I advise you’d better to put away such a crazy idea.

我劝你打消这个疯狂的念头。

Put away the tools after using them to find out easily next time.

用完工具后就要收好,以便下次很容易地找到他们。

2. I know absolutely everything, every move. The companies that I bought. Papers stack up like Himalaya in my office. And you know what?

我对我所投资的公司的一举一动都了如指掌,我办公室内的文件叠起来像喜马拉雅山高,你知道为什么吗?

解析

Stack up:堆积,累计,加起来

例:

The rubbish stacked up like a mountain in front of the yard.

垃圾在院子前面堆积的像小山一样。

He stacked up some money in recent.

最近他发了点儿小财。

My debt will stack up to 1000 RMB in the end of this year.

截止到今年年底,我的债务将累积到一千块。

3. That’s not the grow people expect from a short-time holding, so I dispensed with the hard statics and went through to rumor mails.

人们期待大幅增长不是短期的事儿,我偏向于听信坊间的传闻和流言。

解析

1dispense with:无需,免除,省掉

例:

We will dispense with the formalities to save time.

为了省时间,我们将省去这些繁文缛节。

There is no need to use the best equipment, and you can dispense with much money.

没必要用那么好的装备,而且你可以省掉一大笔钱。

In fact, the idea will be better if you dispense with dross.

事实上,如果你摒弃糟粕,这个主意会更好的。

2go through:参加,经受,仔细检查,被通过

例:

You wouldn’t know what I have gone through.

你不会知道我受了什么罪。

The proposal about institutional reform has gone through.

关于制度改革的提议已经通过了。

It is necessary to go through the examination before you enter the university.

在你入大学之前,通过这项考试是必须的。

If you have any question, you can go through the head teacher.

如果你有什么疑问,可以向班主任求助。

She often goes through her cost of living in advance.

她通常会提前花光她的生活费。

4. This guy amazed me comes out of nowhere, so stronghas been on the run, before I could even talk to anybody beats me out of two properties, best companies in the north

这家伙令我惊讶,不知他背景如何,只知很强大,不要在他的阵营里和任何人说话,我买通了北半球两个最强大的企业。

解析

Come out of:由……产生;从……出来

例:

The opportunity comes out of the financial crisis.

经济危机产生机遇。

Most of the young came out of the old system of education with little more to show for it than a short and useless resume.

从旧的教育制度中走出来的许多年轻人,除了带着一份简短无用的简历,就拿不出更多的东西了。

The restaurant has to come out of action for bad management.

由于经营不善,这家餐厅不得不停止营业。

5. I don’t want to make concessions to you……Karl van loon and Henk Atvud, they had no idea that I could soon be charged of murder.

我不想对你做出让步。卡尔凡隆和亨克艾弗他们还不知道我可能被控谋杀罪。

解析

1make concessions:做出让步

例:

The state president cleared that they won’t make any concessions in land issues.

国家主席声明在领土问题上他们绝不让步。

The problem will be solved, only when you make mutual concessions.

只有当你们双方做出让步,这个问题才能被解决。

2be charged of:被指控

例:

The mayor was charged of accepting bribes.

这个市长被指控接受贿赂。

The man was charged with the commission of murder, once he was convicted, he must live in prison all his life.

那个男人被指控谋杀罪,一旦罪名成立,他必定被终身监禁。


<上一篇 在线英语外教1对1哪个好?在线英语一对一哪个更好?

下一篇> 我达达的马蹄是美丽的错误,我不是归人,是个过客。错误用英语怎么说?

相关文章

评论

发布评论
    查看更多评论

    热门排行

    最近更新