当前位置: 阿卡索外教网> 娱乐英语> 《冷山》cold mountain经典台词解析

《冷山》cold mountain经典台词解析

发布时间:2015年10月11日 03:18:54 评论 · 4517浏览

穿越连绵战火,冷山,是他们之间唯一的连系,在这里,即使旧日所有的信仰天堂都已破灭,却仍能让你疗伤止痛


1. -This doesn’t come out right. If it were enough just to stand without the words.

不应该是这个样子,就这么站着不要讲出那些话

-It is. It is.

是,好的

-You look. Look. Look at the sky now. What color is it? Or the way a hawk flies? Or you wake up and your ribs are bruised thinking so hard on somebody. What do you call that?

你看,看现在的天空,他是什么颜色?或者老鹰滑翔的样子?或者你醒来后你的心口因为太想念某个人而隐隐作痛。


价值300元外教英语课程领取:
http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp4.htm?search=350982 (北美原版教材)
口语英语速成班:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp-tutor/mix-tutor.htm?search=350982(剑桥,新概念等教材)

例:

bruise:擦伤,挫伤,青肿

例:

He got the bruise on his left cheek.

他左脸颊上有一块淤青。

Tom bruised his knee when he played basketball.

Tom打球的时候膝盖受了瘀伤。

The company was bruised by the negative impact.

公司因为负面影响而严重受挫。

2. My last thread of courage now is to put my faith in you, and to believe I will see you again. So now I say to you, plain as I can, if you are fighting, stop fighting, if you are marching, stop marching. Come back to me, come back to me is my request.

如今我仅存的一丝勇气,就是抱着对你的信心,深信我们将再度重逢,所以我尽量开门见山对你说,如果你在打仗的话,别打了,如果你在行军的话,别前进了。归来吧!只求你回到我的身边。

解析

1thread:传过;线,玻璃纤维

例:

The thread going through these proposals was the theme of individual power.

贯穿这些提案的主线是关于人权的主题。

Why do you wind off all the thread?

你为什么要把这些先解开?

If life is a quilt, then love should be a thread.

如果生活就像是一床杯子,那么爱就是其中的线。

My only thread of hope is ruined when he said no.

当他说不得时候,我的最后一丝希望破灭了。

2plain:平的,简单的,朴素的,清晰的;平原

例:

Compared with her beauty, you are just plain.

和她的美貌相比,你相貌平平。

I hope you have a plain sailing.

希望你一帆风顺。

When you look around, there is a wide plain.

放眼望去,是无边无际的平原。

3have faith in:信仰,对……有信心

例:

Don’t put your faith in the ridiculous story

不要相信那个荒唐的故事。

Most of Chinese have faith in Buddhism.

大多数中国人信仰佛教。

It is worth putting your faith in those called experts.

那些所谓的专家不值得你信任。

3. I’m like the boy, who goes for wood on winter and comes back in spring with a whistle. Like every fool sent off to fight with a flag and a lie.

我就像一个冬天去捡柴火的小男孩,等到了春天吹着口哨回来,像其他傻瓜扛着面旗子为了谎言而奋斗着。

解析

Send off:寄出,派遣,给……送行

例:

The army he sent off was killed before their arrival in the town.

他派出的军队还没到小镇就被消灭了。

Send off the package for me.

帮我把这个包裹寄出去吧。

All of us sent off him in the gate.

我们所有人在大门口为他送行。

4. To have traveled so far, from east to west a thousand terrible miles. My feet treading all god’s surface – his ocean, his swamps, his slopes and ridges – to find myself, at last, a mark in the aching snow, from whence I beheld through a blue haze a world of mountains piled upon mountains.

长途跋涉,从东到西,不远千里,我要闭上眼睛,我的足迹遍布大地,跨国海洋,沼泽,翻越崇山峻岭,却发现自己只是茫茫白雪中的一小点。透过我手中的蓝色火焰是一个山的世界。

解析

Whence:根源

例:

We must figure out the source from whence it springs before we make the next plan.

在我们制定下一个计划之前,我们必须搞清楚这件事儿发生的根源。

People don’t know from whence he is.

人们不知道他从哪里来。

I have no idea from whence come contradictions between you two.

我不知道你们的矛盾打哪儿来。

5. My love, where are you? With no hope of reaching to you, I write to you, as I always do, as I have always done.

我的爱人,你身在何处?像往常一样写信给你,从未间断过,尽管你音信杳无。

解析

as:像,尽管,因为

例:

I will wait for you, as I always do.

我会等你,就像我原来那样一直等着。

As a mother, she did more than what other mothers did for her kids.

作为一位母亲,她为孩子做的比其他母亲要多。

He can’t hurt you, as he loves you.

他不会伤害你,因为他爱你。

<上一篇 英语外教哪个网站好?哪个英语外教网站好?

下一篇> 坦率用英语怎么说?诚实的英语表达方式都有哪些?

相关文章

评论

发布评论
    查看更多评论

    热门排行

    最近更新