《冰河世纪1》精彩台词解析

2018-06-05 18:34阿卡索英语

在线欧美外教一对一课程免费体验:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp-tutor/mix-tutor.htm?search=350982

1.-some breakthrough. 真是个突破

-look out! 小心!

-you’re going the wrong way. 你走错方向了。

解析:

1Break through:突破,突围,有重要创见,违反

Breakthrough:突破,突破性进展

例:

The sun broke through the clouds and warmed the world.

太阳破云而出,温暖整个世界。

Breaking through the enemy’s lines is the only way to success.

突破敌军防线是胜利的唯一方法。

People who break through the law should be punished.

违法的人应该受到严惩。

The new technology is a great breakthrough.

新技术是一个重大的突破。

We have made a breakthrough in national defense.

我们在国防上取得了突破性的进展。

2look out:注意,照料,当心

例:

He has grown up and can look out for her baby sister.

他已经长大了,可以照看他的小妹妹了。

Look out for cars when you are crossing the street.

过马路的时候要注意车辆。

2. -Do the world a favor. Move your issues off the road.

你就帮个忙吧!别挡着道妨碍交通。

-If my trunk was that small, I wouldn’t draw attention to myself, pal.

如果我也是短鼻子,我就不会那么抢眼了,老弟。

-Give me a break. We’ve been wadding all day.

别臭我们了,我们都挪了一整天了。

-Go ahead. Follow the crowd.

那就接着走吧,随大流吧!

解析:

1Do sb a favor:帮忙

例:

Could you do me a favor to caring for my dog after I leave there?

我离开以后,你能帮我照看一下我的狗吗?

Come on. Do yourself a favor.

来吧,就当是帮你自己。

2draw attention to:吸引注意力

例:

The baby wants to draw her father’s attention to the toy she is playing.

这个宝宝想让爸爸的注意力放在她正在玩的玩具上。

The lady succeeded to draw all attention to her.

这个女人成功地把所有的注意力吸引过来。

3. –Fascinating. 了不起

-We’ll see if brains triumph over brawn tonight. Now, won’t we?

看看智慧是不是能战胜蛮力。你等着瞧吧。

解析:

Triumph over:击败,得胜,成功

例:

Originality often triumphed over convention.

创新常常战胜惯例。

He can always triumph over others and to be the top.

他总是能战胜其他人然后位居榜首。

4. –Thanks for the advice. Now beat it.

谢谢你的建议,现在滚吧

-I’ll help you bring it to its herd, but leave me alone after that.

我帮你把他送回去,但是你得保证完事儿后不缠着我。

解析:

1beat it:跑掉,走开,打败

例:

Finish your word? Now beat it.

说完了吗?现在给我滚开。

Found the thief stealing the car, he just beat it right away.

发现小偷正在偷车,他就立马跑掉了。

2leave me alone:不打扰;不干涉,不管不理

例:

The couple thinks that it is dangerous to leave kids alone at home.

这对夫妇认为把孩子们单独留在家里是很危险的。

Leave me alone, please.

请让我一个人静静

The manager left alone his proposal.

经理不理会他的意见。

备注:herd:口语中百姓,民众的意思

5. –Guys, stick together. It’s easy to get lost in here.

好了伙计们,都跟紧点儿,这儿很容易走丢的。

-GuysA fish.

伙计们? 啊,小鱼!

-Will you keep up, please? Hard enough to keep track of one baby.

你跟上行不行?照顾一个孩子已经够难的了。

解析:

1Keep track of:记录,与……保持联系,掌握……的线索

例:

The machine keeps track of the data’s change.

这个机器记录数据变化。

We can keep track of the requirements from these files.

我们从这些文件中能掌握需求的动态。

2Stick together:在一起,团结一致,相互支持

例:

The flour sticks together in clumps.

这些面粉以块状粘在一起。

Only when we stick together, can we succeed.

只有我们团结一致,才能成功。


相关推荐

雅思口语考试需要注意那些问题?看这些就明......

大神级别四级英语学习经验,分数600+不......

雅思培训班报哪家比较好?一般是怎么收费的......

雅思英语是什么?雅思英语培训哪家好?