《阿甘正传》精彩台词解析

2018-06-05 17:00阿卡索英语

1. General Nathan Bedford Forrest. She said we were related to him in some way. What he did was, he started up this club called the Ku Klux Klan. They’d even put bed sheets on their horses and rode around.

内森贝福尔斯将军。她说我们有点亲戚关系,他做过的事情是建立一个俱乐部叫三K党,他们全披着长袍和床单,看起来像鬼一样。他们还在马上也披了床单四处跑。

英语外教一对一课程免费体验:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/bec/bec.htm?search=350982

解析

1Be related to:与……有关

例:

Her work is related to the big bang.

她的工作和大爆炸有关。

I’m sure that he is related to the accident last night.

我确定他和昨晚的事件有关。

The weird phenomenon is closely related to the changeable weather.

这种奇怪的现象和多变的天气息息相关。

2In some way:在某种程度上,在某些方面

例:

In some way, you are not better than him.

在某些方面,你真的不如他。

You hurt her in some way.

在某种程度上,你伤害了她。

In some way, I agree with your theory.

在某种程度上,我同意你的理论。

2. Sometimes, we’d just sit out and wait for the stars. Mama’s going to worry about me. Just stay a little longer. For some reason, jenny didn’t ever want to do home.

有时候,我们就那么坐着等星星出来,妈妈会担心我的,在呆一会儿。不知为什么,珍妮从来不爱回家。

解析

For some reason:由于某种原因,由于某种理由

例:

For some unknown reason, he always wants to figure out.

对于一些未知的原因,他总是想搞清楚。

For some reason, the government canceled the conference.

出于某种原因,政府取消了会议。

For some reason, we are further and further, even lost contact with each other at last.

出于某些原因,我们越来越疏远,最后甚至彻底失去了联系。

3. At first it seemed like I made a mistake. It was only my induction day and I was getting yelled at.

我开始觉得我犯了个错误,入伍第一天,我就被骂了个狗血淋头。

解析

Yell at:对……吼叫

例:

Don’t yell at me. It is not my fault.

别对着我吼,又不是我的错。

They cursed and yelled at the god, just like going crazy.

他们谩骂着,对着天大吼大叫,像疯了一样。

It is not considered polite to yell at people to get their attention.

冲别人吼叫以引起他们的注意也被视作不礼貌的行为。

4. They tell me these Vietnams is good shrimp. After we win this war and we take over everything.

他们告诉我越南的虾是最好的,等我们赢了这场战争,我们就直接接管所有的东西。

解析

Take over:接任,接管,模仿,借用

例:

The company will be taken over by last manager.

这个公司将由上个部门经理接管。

The government took over the railways in 1948.

政府在1948年接管了铁路。

The rapid development of electronic commerce made it possible that the third platform took over the logistics.

电商的快速发展使的第三方接手物流成为可能。

What is good and useful should be taken over.

好的有用的东西应该得到继承。

5. Bubba was my best good friend. And even I know that ain’t something you can find just around the corner. Bubba was going to be a shrimping boat captain, but instead, he died right there by that river in Vietnam.

布巴是我最好的朋友,我还知道,好朋友不是那么容易找到的。布巴想当一个捕虾船的船长,但是,他却死在越南的一条河边。

解析

Around the corner:在拐角处,即将来临

例:

I met him again around the corner.

我再次在拐角处遇见了他。

The Mid-autumn Festival is just around the corner.

中秋节即将来临。

If you want to succeed in the competition, you should be ready from now; the day is right around the corner.

如果你想赢得这场比赛,那你就从现在起就应该准备了,那一天很快就会来到。


相关推荐

雅思口语考试需要注意那些问题?看这些就明......

大神级别四级英语学习经验,分数600+不......

雅思培训班报哪家比较好?一般是怎么收费的......

雅思英语是什么?雅思英语培训哪家好?