《功夫熊猫》经典台词解析

2018-06-05 17:13阿卡索英语

在线欧美外教一对一课程免费体验:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/bec/bec.htm?search=350982

1. Master Shifu. What do we got? Pirates? Vandals of volcano mountain? Whatever it is, I will take them down. Course I’m in the mood.

师傅,什么情况?有海盗吗?还是火山上的山贼?不管是什么我都会把他们干掉,因为我现在很有状态。

解析

1Take down:记下;拿下,拆卸

例:

We must take down the city before the dawn, or we will be found by the enemy.

我们必须在天亮之前拿下这座城,否则我们将会被敌人发现。

Unload their weapon and take them down if they want to resist.

如果他们想反抗的话,就下了他们的武器,拿下他们。

Take my number down so that you can contact me.

记下我的号码这样你就能联系到我了。

2in the mood:兴致勃勃,有情绪

例:

I’m not in the mood for chatting. Leave me alone.

我现在没心情聊天,让我一个人呆会。

What is it that makes him in the mood?

是什么事情让他如此的兴高采烈?

Don’t bother her. She is in the bad mood now.

别惹她,她现在情绪不好。

2. It was the most painful, mind destroying, horrible moment I have ever experienced. But once I realized the problem was not you, but within me. I found inner peace, and was able to harness the flow of the universe.

这曾是最痛苦,令人心碎,可怕的时刻,我之前从来没有体验过的。但自从我发现问题并不在于你,而是在于我,我领悟到了心如止水,从而能够利用宇宙之量。

解析

1Inner peace:内在的平静,内在和平,安心

例:

A guy like you never knew what inner peace was.

像你这样的家伙从来都不会知道什么是内心的平静。

Many people sit in meditation for inner peace.

许多人通过打坐来寻求内心的平静。

Close your eyes and breathe deeply until you feel a sense of inner peace.

闭上眼睛,深呼吸知道你感觉到一种纯然的内在平静。

2harness:治理,利用

These rivers which overflow should be harnessed every year.

那些泛滥的河流每年都得治理。

Few people can harness the clothes like this style.

极少数人能驾驭得了这种风格的衣服。

3. You stay in your prison of fear! With bars made of hopelessness. And all you get is 3 square meals a day ofShame, with despair for dessert. We will take on Shen. And prove to all those who hunger for justice! And honor, “the Kung-Fu still lives”

你就留在恐惧之牢里吧!被绝望制成的高墙所囚禁,你们一日三餐虽然丰盛但却充满耻辱。还有绝望甜点。我们会搞定沈的,向所有渴望正义的人证明,向所有渴望荣誉的人证明,功夫依然存在。

解析

Hunger for:渴望

例:

Everyone here hungers for freedom and equality.

这儿的每个人都渴望自由与平等。

The interview satisfied my curiosity and hunger for information.

这次的采访使我的好奇心和对信息的渴望得到了满足。

4. Okay, enough for these riddles! Would you guys spill the beans?

好了,不要再拐弯抹角了,你们能不能有话直说?

解析

Spill the beans:泄密,坦白交代,直说

例:

We have enough reasons to doubt that he spill the beans to opponent.

我们有充足的理由怀疑他泄密给对手。

You can be treated with lenity if you spill the beans.

如果你坦白交代,你会得到宽大处理的。

5. -They love you so much, that having to send you away kill them.

他们是多么的爱你,所以他们因为驱逐你离开而难过致死。

-The dead exist in the past. And I must attend to the future.

死亡存在于过去,我必须要放眼于未来。

解析

Attend to:注意,照料,致力于

例:

Her advice is pretty reasonable. You can attend to that

她的建议非常合理,你可以听从。

With a lot of work to do, I have no time to attend to the baby.

因为有大量的工作要做,我没有时间照看孩子。

He attended to his duties in his position.

他在自己的岗位上,尽职尽责。

Your story may not have such a happy beginning. But, that doesn’t make you who you are. It’s the rest of your story who you choose to be.

你人生的开始也许不算好,但是,这并不能决定你是谁。你的其他部分的人生才能该决定你想成为什么人。


相关推荐

雅思口语考试需要注意那些问题?看这些就明......

大神级别四级英语学习经验,分数600+不......

雅思培训班报哪家比较好?一般是怎么收费的......

雅思英语是什么?雅思英语培训哪家好?