《飞屋环游记》精彩台词解析

2018-06-05 16:50阿卡索英语


1. -“Snipe”?

鹬?

- A bird. Big eyes. Every night it sneaks into my yard and gobbles my poor azaleas.

一只鸟,大眼睛。整晚在庭院里偷偷摸摸。破坏我的阳台。

解析

Sneak into:偷偷摸摸地进入

例:

The fox sneaks into the yard and wants to steal the grapes.

狐狸偷偷摸摸地进入到院子中,想偷吃葡萄。

Sneaking into the bedroom, Tom didn’t know that his mom had founded him.

偷偷摸摸地进入卧室,汤姆不知道他的妈妈已经发现了他。

He sneaked into the town before the enemy arrived.

在敌人到达之前,他偷偷地进了城。

The little girl sneaked candy into her mouth when no one noticed that.

趁着没人注意,小女孩偷偷地把糖果送进嘴里。

2. –Don’t touch that!

不要碰它!

-No, no, no, let me take care of that for you.

不不,让我替你照管它。

-Get away from our mailbox! Sir…… I don’t want you to touch that!

放开我的信箱!我不准你碰它!

解析

1Take care of:照顾,注意,抚养,关怀

例:

I promised my mother I will take care of my little sister when she is working.

我答应妈妈,在她工作的时候会照看我的妹妹。

She is just a kid who needs care. How could you ask her to take care of you?

她还是个需要关照的孩子,你怎么能让她照看你呢?

He took good care of her after she failed the exam.

考试失败后,他对她关怀备至。

2Get away from:避免,摆脱,逃离

例:

The soldier killed himself to get away the enemy’s torture.

这个士兵为摆脱敌人的酷刑而自杀。

I felt that my soul is taking away from my body at that moment.

那时,我觉得我的灵魂正在从我的身体中逃离。

It is hard to take away from the feudal thought for those people.

对于那些人来说,摆脱封建思想是很困难的。

She can’t take away from the sadness of losing her father.

她无法从丧父之痛中摆脱出来。

3. Paradise falls, a land lost in time.

天堂瀑布,即将消失的土地。

解析

In time:及时,适时,迟早

例:

I will enter the best university in time.

我迟早会进入这个最好的大学。

They arrived at the airport in time to catch the final flight today.

他们及时地到达机场,赶上今天的最后的航班。

I just work here in time, but not the formal stuff.

我只是暂时在这里工作,并不是正式的员工。

If you don’t make your choice in time, you are likely to lose everything.

如果你不及时做出决定,就会一无所有。

免费试听在线一对一英语培训课程:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp4.htm?search=350982

4. –After you tied your stuff down, you took a nap. So I went ahead and steered us down here.

这事后你在休息。所以我拯救所有的东西。

解析

1Tie down:栓紧,限制,钳制

例:

She tied the branch down.

她把树枝栓得死死的。

The rules tie her down and she can’t make any innovation.

受到规则的限制,她做不出任何创新。

They succeed to tie down the two enemy divisions.

他们成功地钳制住敌人的两个师。

2take a nap:睡午觉,小睡一下

例:

You’d better take a nap before the start.

开工前你最好小睡一会。

Taking a nap will make you invigorating.

午间小睡一会儿能让你更有活力。

I used to take a nap after lunch.

我过去常在中午小睡一会。

5. -Don’t jerk around so much, kid. Easy. Russell.

不要玩太久孩子,慢慢地!Russell

-Oh, I am ready to not be up high.

我还没准备要死。

解析

Jerk around:耍弄某人

例:

Don’t jerk her around!

别忽悠她!

If I know you are just jerking me around, you will be in trouble.

如果我知道你只是在耍我,你就死定了。

I bet you don’t dare jerk him around.

我打赌你不敢忽悠他。


相关推荐

雅思口语考试需要注意那些问题?看这些就明......

大神级别四级英语学习经验,分数600+不......

雅思培训班报哪家比较好?一般是怎么收费的......

雅思英语是什么?雅思英语培训哪家好?