《布达佩斯大饭店》精彩台词解析

2018-06-02 17:58阿卡索英语


1. -I don’t believe it. They put him up to it. I’ve been dropped into a nest of vipers.

我不相信,一定是被他们逼的,我这次是掉进蛇窝爬不起来了。

-You have an alibi?

你有不在场证明吗?

解析

1Drop into:不知不觉变得,顺便进入,偶然进入

例:

He usually dropped into his native language.

他不知不觉就说起了家乡话。

She has dropped into the habit of smoking.

她不知不觉养成了抽烟的习惯。

The baby dropped into a deep sleep when her mother was singing.

宝宝在妈妈唱歌的时候,不知不觉地睡着了。

2Alibi:犯罪现场,辩解,不在场证明,托辞

例:

The police doubted his alibi for the night and thought he fabricated it.

警察对他的不在场证明产生了质疑,并且认为证明是他凭空捏造的。

Citing the war on terrorism is the best alibi to get rid of being suspected.

为了摆脱嫌疑,反恐成了最好的不在场证明。

That separating is good for you became the alibi of ending the relationship.

分手是为了你好成了结束一段感情的托词.

2. Until I walk amongst you again as a free man, the grand Budapest remains in your hands, as does its impeccable reputation. Keep it spotless and glorify it. As if I were watching over you like a hawk with a horse whip in its talons, because I am.

在我恢复自由身,再次见到你们之前,维护布达佩斯大饭店的显赫名声,就靠你们了。请继续让它发光发热,一丝不苟地打理好酒店。想象我就是一直挥动着马鞭的鹰,在一旁监管着你工作,事实也如此。

解析

Whip in:驱赶,用鞭子把……往里赶,突然插入

例:

Don’t whip in while others are talking. It is impolite.

在别人说话的时候不要插话,这样很不礼貌。

The nomads whipped the ship in when they scattered.

羊群跑散后,牧民用鞭子把它们赶到一起。

He drove a carriage, with whip in hand.

他驱赶着马车,手扬着着鞭子。

3. -He is too honest.

他太诚实了。

-Too honest, you say? Tight, well, be that as it may. Find him quick and make it snappy.

你是说太诚实了吗?尽管如此,赶紧给我找到他,干的利落点。

解析

Make it snappy:干脆点,赶紧

例:

Don’t waste our time, make it snappy

不要浪费我们的时间,麻利点!

You have to make it snappy, or you will be late for the meeting.

你必须快一点,否则你会赶不上会议的。

Could you make it snappy? I don’t have much time for you.

你能干脆点吗?我没有太多的时间给你。

4. We did not have 50 Klubecks between the two of us. No one knew, of course, but then, who would have cared? We were each completely on our own in the world, and we were deeply in love.

当时我们连50块都没有,没有人知道,也没有人在乎,我们的眼中只有彼此,我们深爱着对方。

5. -Who are you working for? I thought you’re supposed to be our lawyer.

你是为谁工作的?我还以为你是我们的律师呢?

-Well, in point of fact, I’m the executor of the estate. In this particular situation, I represent the deceased

确切来说,我是遗产的执行人,在这种情况下,我代表死者。

解析

In point of fact:事实上,实际上

例:

In point of fact, he doesn’t want to get divorce.

实际上,他并不想离婚。

In point of fact, what I learnt from you is no just you taught.

事实上,我从你那里学到的东西不止你教给我的那些。

You thought what you saw was true, but in point of fact, it was just illusion.

你觉得你看到的就是真相,但实际上,那只不过是幻觉罢了。

6. - Just wrap it up and don’t make waves. Agreed?

你就睁一只眼闭一只眼吧,同意吗?

-I’m an attorney. I’m obligated to proceed according to the rule of law.

我是律师,我有责任按法律办事。

解析

1Make waves:兴风作浪,捣蛋

例:

Anyone who makes waves there will be fired right away.

不管是谁在这儿兴风作浪,都会被立刻开出。

Life can be one big toilet, so far all our sakes, don’t make waves.

人生就像个大抽水马桶,为了大家着想,千万别兴风作浪。

She has ever made waves in politics, but retreated after marriage.

她在政坛曾经能呼风唤雨,但是婚后逐渐隐退了。

2be obligated to:负……责任的,有……义务的

例:

As a monitor, you are obligated to supervise other classmates.

作为班长,你有义务监管其他同学。

People who work for our country are obligated to keep secret of state.

为政府工作的人都有义务保守国家机密。

We are obligated to support our parents.

我们都有赡养老人的义务。

在线欧美外教一对一课程免费体验:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp4.htm?search=350982


相关推荐

雅思口语考试需要注意那些问题?看这些就明......

大神级别四级英语学习经验,分数600+不......

雅思培训班报哪家比较好?一般是怎么收费的......

雅思英语是什么?雅思英语培训哪家好?