商务人士事务繁多,偶尔因为一些不可避免的因素导致来不及按时赴约时该如何向对方表示歉意呢?
提高商务英语一对一水平,做成功商务人士。选择阿卡索外教网,阿卡索外教网的商务课程是专为商务人士打造,专业外教一对一教学,随时随地预约上课,省时省力,根据学员的英语水平和商务进修方向定制个人专属学习计划,提高商务英语能力,让你自信应对各种商业场合。试听地址:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp4.htm?search=350982.
情景对话 1:
王萍和客户汤姆约好时间见面,但因事迟到,她表示歉意。
Wang Ping: I'm sorry to have kept you waiting so long. 真抱歉让您久等了。
Tom: That's OK. What made you so late? 没关系,你怎么来这么晚?
Wang Ping: I was tied up with some urgent business. 有急事脱不开身。
Tom: I see. 我明白了。
Wang Ping: You've visited some places of interest in Beijing during the last few days, haven't you? 您已经参观了北京的许多名胜古迹,对吗?
Tom: Yes, we've visited many places such as the Imperial Palace, the Temple of Heaven and the Great Wall. Well, during my visit to Xi'an, I suddenly got an idea that we should build a synthetic fiber works there. It will be a joint venture. 是的。参观了许多地方,比如说故宫、天坛和长城。对了,在西安参观时,我突然产生了一个想法:我们应该在那里开办一家合资性质的合成纤维厂。
Wang Ping: That's a great idea. We'll surely try our best to cooperate with you. We have many favorable conditions to run a joint wenture there. You can get full support from the local government there.那太好了。我们一定尽全力与贵方合作。我们有许多有利条件。贵方可以得到当地政府方面的全力支持。
Tom: That sounds really attracting. And what about the details? 听起来确实很有吸引力。那么,有哪些细节?
Wang Ping: If it is convenient for you, we can go and visit the local government for those details. 如果你有时间,我们可以去拜访一下当地的政府,了解一下细节。
Tom: All right. Let's make it 9 o'clock tomorrow morning. 好的,就定在明天早上九点钟吧。
情景对话2:
珍妮迟到了,她不得不向她的主管马林做解释。
Jane: Sorry, Ma Lin, I'm late. 对不起,马林,我迟到了。
Ma Lin: Jane, that's the second time this week, isn't it? 珍妮,这是本星期的第二次了,是吧?
Jane: Yes. My bus was late again. 是的,公共汽车又来迟了。
Ma Lin: Is it possible for you to take an earlier bus? 你能搭乘一班早一些的公汽吗?
Jane: I think so. I'm going to do that tomorrow. 我想是可以的,我打算明天就这么办。
Ma Lin: Perhaps we can change your working hours a bit if you wish. 如果你愿意,也许我们可以改一下你得工作时间。
Jane: No, thanks. I can manage. 不用了,谢谢。我能设法应付的。
Ma Lin: All right. If there's anything I can do for you, please don't hesitate to let me know. 好的,如果有什么事我能为你做,请尽管告诉我。
Jane: That's very kind of you. Ma Lin. 你太好了,马林。
Notes:
向别人表示歉意时,首先要承认自己做错了事,或做出了不礼貌的行为,并且通常要说明原因,表示遗憾。最简单的道歉方式是说I'm sorry。但这往往不够,还需要对你所做的错事做出解释之后,做出改正和改进的许诺,表示不会让错误再次发生。如果你真的做错了事,给对方造成伤害或带来不利的影响,这时做无谓的解释,只能欲盖弥彰,效果相反。