任何商务会晤都是从寒暄开始,如何才能将商务场合的寒暄语说的得体地道呢?
做为一名优秀的商务人士,不仅要说得一口流利的商务英语,更要具备丰富的商务知识,了解各种商务礼仪。阿卡索外教网独特的商务课程,帮助商务人士提高英语的同时,掌握各种商务礼仪,学习西方的企业管理理念、工作心理,教授学员如何和外国人合作、工作的方式方法。试听地址:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/bec/bec.htm .
商务英语对话精选:在下面的对话中,Carol Jacobs 是一家合资公司总部的一名高级主管人员。她出差到了这家公司的亚洲地区分公司(在北京合资)。主管亚洲地区业务的副主席会见了她。
David: Good morning, Carol. It's great to see you again. Did you have a good trip over?
早上好。Carol,再次见到你真好。你旅途还愉快吧?
Carol: Yes, it was a good flight. I was a little tired yesterday, but I'm OK now.
唔,还不错。昨天还有点累,现在没事儿了。
David: Great!If you're ready, I’d like to introduce you to some of our key personnel.
太好了!如果你已经准备好了的话,我想把您介绍给这儿的主要工作人员。
Carol: Let's go.
咱们走吧。
David: Carol, this is Kathy Chen, our Financial Officer. Kathy, I'd like you to meet Carol Jacobs.
Carol,这是 Kathy Chen,我们的财务主管,Kathy,这是Carol Jacobs。
Carol: I'm pleased to meet you, Kathy. You’re doing a great job. The division's finances are in top shape.
见到你真高兴,Kathy。你干得太棒了。分公司的财务达到了最佳的状态。
Kathy: Thank you, Ms Jacobs. I'm happy to meet you, too.
谢谢,Jacobs小姐。见到您我也很高兴。
David: And this is Ben Guo. He's in charge of Marketing. Ben, let me introduce Carol Jacobs.
这是 Ben Guo。他主管营销。Ben,我来介绍一下 Carol Jacobs。
Ben: How do you do, Ms Jacobs?
你好,Jacobs 女士。
Carol: It's a pleasure to meet you, Ben. So you’re the one responsible for those outstanding sales figures I've seen.
见到你很荣幸,Ben。我看过的那些了不起的销售数字,全是由你带领创下的。
Ben: Thank you. I must say I have a great staff.
谢谢。我得说那是因为我们有一个了不起的团队。
David: I think you'll find all of our staff is top-notch.
我想你会发现我们所有的员工都是一流的。
Carol: I'm already convinced of that, from the reports I’ve seen. Well, I'd like to see our manufacturing operation now, if I could.
这些报告已经说服我了。嗯,如果可以的话,我想看看我们的制造车间。
David: Sure thing!Right this way.
当然!这边请。