《盗梦空间》台词解析

2018-06-05 18:39阿卡索英语

英语外教一对一课程免费体验:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/common/lp-tutor.htm?search=350982

1.Actually, the subject is partial to postwar British painters.

实际上,主人偏爱二战后的英国画家。

解析:

Be partial to:对…偏袒;对…过分错爱的;包庇;偏私

例:

Don’t be partial to your boy.

别偏袒你的孩子。

Judge being partial to the criminal is regard as the moth of society.

偏袒罪犯的法官被视为社会蛀虫。


2. Did she tell you, or have you known all along.是

她告诉你的?还是你一直就知道?

解析:

All along:自始至终;一直;与all the time,all the ways同义

例:

We knew the fact all along, but we can’t get it better.

我们一直都知道这个事实,但是我们不能让它变得更好。

You can’t say any more, I know you are right all along.

你不要再说了,我知道你一直都是对的。

3.Right now, I’m lying on polyester, which means I’m not lying on my carpet in my apartment.

这就是说,我现在不是躺在我公寓的地毯上。

You’ve lived up to your reputation, Mr.Cobb.

传说你特别喜欢呆在梦里,果然,考博先生。

解析:

(1)Lie:躺着;撒谎;下蛋

躺着:lie,lying,lay,lain

撒谎:lie,lying,lied,lied

安放:lie,laying,laid,laid

规则的撒谎,不规则的躺,躺过就下蛋(lay),下蛋不规则

例:

Lying on the sofa, he said no word.

躺在床上,他一句话也不说。

You lied to your mother just now, I can’t believe that.

你向你妈妈撒谎了,真不敢相信。

The books were laid on the new table.

这些书被安放在了新桌子上。

(2)live up to:不辜负;做到;实践

例:

Believe me, and I won’t live up to you.

相信我,我不会辜负你的。

Stuffs that have not lived up to expectation this month were blamed.

这个月销售额还没有达标的员工都挨了训。


4.Asshole! How did you mess up the carpet?

混蛋!你怎么把地毯搞砸了?

解析:

Mess up:搞得乱七八糟;瞎搅合

例:

He can do nothing but mess everything up.

他除了把事情搞糟什么都不会做。

If you do mess up, admit it and move on.

如果你真的把事情弄糟了,承认然后以继续。

5. Where will you go? Buenos Aires.你要去哪?Buenos Aires.

I can lie low there, maybe sniff out a job when things quiet down. You?

我可以在那儿避避风头,等事情平息下来之后,也许再瞅瞅有什么活儿可干。你呢?

解析:

1Lie low:潜伏;平卧;保持沉默

例:

There is a safe strategy that is to lie low and stay away from him as far as possible.

安全的策略就是放低姿态,离他越远越好。

Tell me when you plan to lie low.

如果你打算潜伏起来,请知会我一下。

2Sniff out:发现;寻找

例:

They are committed to training police dogs to sniff drugs out,

他们致力于专门缉毒的警犬。

Journalists are always good at sniff out scandal.

记者总是很擅长挖丑闻。


6. So, do you want to take a leap of faith? Or become an old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone?

怎么说,你是希望来一个信心上的飞跃呢,还是想以后等你老了,心中充满遗憾,在孤独中等待死亡?

解析:

Take a leap of:…的飞跃

Take a big leap:取得大的飞跃

例:

I hope we can take a leap of quality.

我希望能来一个质的飞跃。

Thanks for the new biological expert, the company take a big leap this year.

多亏新来的生物学专家,公司取得了很大的进步。

相关推荐

雅思口语考试需要注意那些问题?看这些就明......

大神级别四级英语学习经验,分数600+不......

雅思培训班报哪家比较好?一般是怎么收费的......

雅思英语是什么?雅思英语培训哪家好?