Most people would like to be popular with others, but not everyone can achieve this goal.
大部分的人都想受人欢迎,但是并非每个人都能达到目标。
How to Be Popular(怎样变得受欢迎)
Most people would like to be popular with others, but not everyone can achieve this goal.
大部分的人都想受人欢迎,但是并非每个人都能达到目标。
What is the secret to popularity? In fact, it is very simple.
受欢迎的秘诀何在?事实上是很简单的。
The first step is to improve our appearance.
步骤一,先改善我们的外表。
We should always make sure that we stay in good shape and dress well.
我们得确保自己很健康,并且穿着体面。
When we are healthy and well-groomed, we will not only look better but also feel better.
当我们既健康又穿戴整齐时,不仅看起来更有精神,自己也会觉得好多了。
In addition, we should smile and appear friendly.
此外,我们要保持微笑并表现得很友善。
After all, our facial expression is an important part of our appearance.
毕竟,脸部表情是外观很重要的一环。
If we can do this, people will be attracted to our good looks and impressed by our confidence.
如果我们能做到这一点,别人会被我们的美好外表所吸引,并对我们的自信印象深刻。
Another important step is developing more consideration for others.
另一个重要步骤,就是培养对别人的体贴。
We should always put others first and place their interests before our own.
永远以他人为重,并把别人的利益放在自己的利益之前。
It's also important to be good listeners; in this way people will feel comfortable enough to confide in us.
当个好听众也是很重要的;如此一来,别人才能很自在地对我们吐露心事。
However, no matter what we do, we must not gossip.
然而,不管我们做什么事,绝对不要说闲言闲语。
Above all, we must remember to be ourselves, not phonies.
最重要的是,要做自己,不要当虚伪的人。
Only by being sincere and respectful of others can we earn their respect.
只有对人真诚又尊重时,才能赢得他人的尊敬。
If we can do all of the above, I am sure popularity will come our way.
如果我们能做到以上几点,我相信受人欢迎是指日可待的事。
评论