在我们日常生活中,经常需要预定酒店。而对于不擅长英语的人来说,和酒店工作人员进行预定对话可能会有些困难。本文将为你介绍一些常用的酒店预定英语对话,帮助你更加流利地与酒店工作人员进行沟通。
对话一:预定酒店
A: Good morning. I would like to make a hotel reservation.
早上好。我想预定一间酒店。
B: Good morning. Sure, may I have your name please?
早上好。当然可以,请告诉我您的名字。
A: My name is Michael Smith.
我的名字是迈克尔·史密斯。
B: Thank you. How many nights will you be staying?
谢谢。您打算住几个晚上?
A: I will be staying for three nights.
我打算住三个晚上。
B: Great. When will you be arriving?
太好了。您什么时候抵达?
A: I will be arriving on the 15th of June.
我将于6月15日抵达。
B: Wonderful. We look forward to welcoming you. May I have your contact number, please?
太棒了。我们期待着您的到来。请问您的联系电话是多少?
A: Sure, my contact number is 123456789.
当然可以,我的联系电话是123456789。
对话二:查询酒店设施
A: Good afternoon. I have a reservation under the name of Michael Smith.
下午好。我有一个迈克尔·史密斯的预订。
B: Good afternoon, Mr. Smith. How can I assist you?
下午好,史密斯先生。有什么我可以帮助您的吗?
A: I would like to inquire about the hotel facilities.
我想了解一下酒店设施。
B: Certainly, Mr. Smith. Our hotel offers a fitness center, swimming pool, and restaurant.
当然,史密斯先生。我们酒店设有健身中心,游泳池和餐厅。
A: That sounds great. What time does the fitness center open and close?
听起来不错。健身中心什么时间开放和?
B: The fitness center opens at 6:00 am and closes at 10:00 pm.
健身中心从早上6点开放,晚上10点。
A: Thank you for the information.
谢谢您提供的信息。
对话三:更换房间
A: Good evening. I have a problem with my room and would like to change it.
晚上好。我的房间有问题,我想换一间。
B: Good evening, sir. I apologize for the inconvenience. What seems to be the problem?
晚上好,先生。对此给您带来的不便我深感抱歉。有什么问题?
A: There is a leak in the bathroom and the air conditioning is not working properly.
浴室漏水,空调不正常工作。
B: I'm terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Let me take a look and find a solution for you.
对此给您带来的不便我深感抱歉。让我来看看,并为您找到解决办法。
A: Thank you for your prompt attention.
感谢您的及时关注。
对话四:结账
A: Good morning. I would like to check out and pay for my stay.
早上好。我想结账并支付住宿费用。
B: Good morning, sir. Could you please provide me with your room number?
早上好,先生。请您告诉我您的房间号码好吗?
A: My room number is 315.
我的房间号是315。
B: Thank you, sir. I will calculate the total amount for you. Could you please wait for a moment?
谢谢先生。我将为您计算总金额。请您稍等片刻。
A: Sure, take your time.
当然,请您慢慢计算。
对话五:感谢和告别
A: Thank you for your excellent service. I enjoyed my stay here.
感谢您的优质服务。我在这里住的很愉快。
B: You're welcome, Mr. Smith. It was our pleasure to have you as our guest.
不客气,史密斯先生。能够招待您是我们的荣幸。
A: I will definitely recommend this hotel to my friends and colleagues.
我一定会向我的朋友和同事推荐这家酒店。
B: Thank you for your kind words. We hope to welcome you back in the future.
感谢您的美言。我们希望将来能再次欢迎您的光临。
通过这些对话,相信大家在与酒店工作人员交流时能够更加得心应手。提前熟悉这些实用的英语表达,能够帮助您在旅途中更加顺利地预定酒店,并获得更好的服务体验。祝大家旅途愉快!
评论