我们中国人时常再遇到一些事情和状况要解决处理的时候,往往那个不经意嘴边会冒出一句这还不是小意思!其实简而言之就是这事情处理起来不是太费力,应该很轻松就解决了。当然小意思还有另外的意思,给别人送礼的时候,用一点小意思聊表心意,那么小意思用英语怎么说?阿卡索小编全方位解析英文版小意思:
1、小意思,你别小看我,我在老家就常开船。
I used to drive ship in my hometown. Trust me!
2、小意思,克劳德先生。 而且别担心,我不收你车费。
Not a problem Mr. Cloud, and don't worry about the fee.
3、对于一个超人智能来说,如果治疗人类所有疾病都不过是小意思,那么与奇点一同到来的自然该有长生不老的承诺——只要它发生的时候你还在世。
If curing all human ills will be a piece of cake for a superhuman intelligence, then the singularity carries with it the promise of immortality - as long as you're still alive when it happens.
4、就是一点小意思而已,没其他意思。A: Just a little something, nothing else.
5、而且有可能你会认为这小意思,因为你觉得自己是真正的多能手。
Chances are also good that you think it's O.K. because you're a truly capable multitasker.
6、你会说,好吧,小意思。Now, you may say, "Well, big deal.
7、这是一点小意思,请笑纳。A: This is just a little something, please accept it.
8、我们总会表达一点儿小意思。And we always have those little hearts.
9、至于我,我想当你看到这些数字的时候——在未来10年中削减2.5万亿美元赤字,即每年2,500亿美元——这只是小意思——还不到GDP的2%。
As for myself I guess when you look at the numbers- $2.5 trillion cut over 10 years–or $250 billion a year– that’s small potatoes– less than 2% of GDP.
10、这是我给你的一点小意思,希望你喜欢它。This is a small something for you. I hope you like it.
11、如果你有1百万用户(也不错了,行啊你),则只需要消耗128MB内存——这对于不需要花多少钱就可以配备2GB内存的服务器来说,小意思了。
If you've got a million users, first of all, good for you. Second, that's just 128 MB of memory –
relatively nothing even for a cheap 2GB web server.
英语外教一对一机构里面,具体哪家最好,估计谁也说不准,我分享一下我自己学的、有效果的免费试听课:http://www.acadsoc.com.cn/lps/lp-tutor/mix-tutor.htm?search=350982
12、“解决这个问题还需要相当长的一段时间啊。 但是比起识别重组基因这样的工作来说,这简直就是小意思”Yu说。
"It could take years, but compared to identifying the deprogamming genes, we consider this much less of a problem," said Yu.
13、当然了,我的两条宝贝,里基和露西,这种曾度的温度对它们来说是小意思。
Of course, that doesn’t matter to Ricky and Lucy.
14、顾客:钱是小意思。只是你的行为让我气愤。你深深伤害了一个消费者的心灵。
Customer: money is my gift. But your behavior angered me. You deeply hurt a mind of consumer.
15、这是我的一点小意思, 送给你做生日礼物。This is just a little keepsake for your birthday.
16、以我们的能力,绝对可以做到这一点。5万亿美元?小意思。
Our capabilities are absolute and entirely capable. 5 Billion Dollars? Ha! A dime.
17、现在只是小意思。没有怎么训练就去准备比赛,这是一个非常有趣的状况。这是巨大的挑战。
That's not the case now. It's a funny situation to prepare a team without training sessions. The challenge is bigger.
18、这是我给你的一点小意思,希望你喜欢它。
This is-small something for you. I hope you like it.
19、谢谢,这些不过都是点小意思咯。
Thank you, these are the points, a mere trifle, but slightly.
20、这是我的一点小意思。聊表心意。
Here's a little token of my affection.
21、“哦,小意思。刚才在麦当劳时,那个女士排队排在我前面。”老人笑了笑回答说。
"Oh, that's nothing. Just in McDonald's, the woman is in front of me in line. " The old man answered smilingly.
22、小意思,在二十分钟内请穿好衣服吧,爸妈八点钟就到这里,我们今晚出外吃晚饭,怎样?
It's nothing. Please get dressed in twenty minutes. Day and mum will be here at eight. Let's dine out this evening, shall we ?
同志们看到这里是不是突然发现,原来那些个西方老外们也不是完全不通人情世故的,即使在不那么世故的西方国家也还是能够理解接纳一般的人情往来。不过这些句式在大家看来肯定也是小意思的咯。再也不用因为不知道小意思用英语怎么说而感到窘迫和尴尬!
下一篇> 雅思词汇:如何表达英语?因为用英语怎么说
评论