理想太丰满,现实总是让人心碎的骨感!

2015-04-11 11:55阿卡索英语生活口语英语学习

  走入社会以后,时常会联想起下一句“人生战场”,加入这场战斗以后,你会发现,理想太丰满,现实总是让人心碎的骨感!下面阿卡索外教网就整理了几大关于人生的吐血总结,让外教一对一教大家学习英语,一边从容应对四面楚歌的社会。

  What is the most disturbing truth about life?

  人生最令人不安的真相是什么?


  获得3.9k好评的回答:@Abhinav Tyagi

  I would like to answer this with a quote,

  我会引用这句话来回答你,

  "Everyone in this world is self-centered. It’s just the radius that makes the difference."

  这个世界上每个人都以自我为中心,只是每个人的半径有所区别。


  获得7.4k好评的回答:@Sree Ramanath

  Success hugs you in private but failure slaps you in public.

  成功都是悄悄靠近你的,但是失败却总当众给你一耳光。


  获得6.9k好评的回答:@Barbie Giri

  We all had that one close person in our lives, who is now a stranger.

  我们生命都有过那个人,曾经形影不离,后来形同陌路。

  During the course of your life, you will have to stop, and let some people off, no matter how close they are.

  在你的漫漫人生路上都会有必须停下来的时候,让他人离开你,无论他们同你多么亲近。

  And someday while reading something like this, you will look back and count.

  而某一天,当你读到这类文字的时候,你会回头看看,然后不断回忆。


  获得1k好评的回答:@Brandon Lee

  Most people in life have to spend years relearning the exact same lessons that the previous generation have already learned.

  生活中太多人,必须耗费多年重学前人已经学会的东西。


  获得8.2k好评的回答:@Ashish Sareen

  Your looks matter!!

  你的长相至关重要!!

  You will always be judged first on the basis of your appearance before anything else.

  你总是在第一印象的时候被以貌取人。


  获得6.4k好评的回答:@Sachin R Kamath

  "Happiness is your biggest enemy. It weakens you. Puts doubts in your mind. Suddenly you have something to lose."- Niki Lauda, Rush(2013)

  “幸福是最大的敌人,它让你软弱,让你心生怀疑。突然间你就有了放不下的事。”尼基·劳达《极速风流》(2013)


  获得10.9k好评的回答:@Akash Maheshwari

  85% of your financial success is due to your personality and ability to communicate, negotiate, and lead. Shockingly, only 15% is due to technical knowledge.

  你在财政上的成功85%取决于你的个性、你交际、商谈和领导的能力。令人震惊的是,只有15%由你的专业知识决定。


  获得4k好评的回答:@ Akshay Vannery

  Nothing really matters.

  没有什么是至关重要的。

  In the grand scheme of things, you, your legacy, your existence, your contribution to the world.. doesn't matter how great it is..

  从事物的宏观角度出发,你、你的遗产、你的存在、你对世界的贡献无论多么伟大,都不值一提。

  Time will destroy everything.

  时间将会摧毁一切。


  获得11.3k好评的回答:@Anonymous

  1.No one apart from your parents gives a crap about you.

  除了你的父母,没有一个人不嫌弃你。

  -Your friends want you to be successful but not more successful than them.

  你的朋友们希望你很成功——但别比他们成功。

  2.Beauty shouldn't matter but it does. You are bound to get a lot of favors if you are beautiful.

  美貌不应该至关重要,但是它的确是。如果你天生丽质,那你一定备受追捧。

  3. You will lose that one friend who you thought would be with you till the end of eternity itself.

  你将失去一个朋友——一个你认为誓死都会陪伴在你身边的朋友。

  4. In the end you are all alone. Learn to face it.

  一直到世界终结,你都会孤独。学着去面对它吧。

  Anyway, enough of the dark stuff. I mean, people are more content living in an imaginary utopia instead of facing reality.

  无论如何,黑暗的事物已经说得够多。我是说,人们更多地满足于生活在想象的乌托邦世界里,而不是面对现实。


相关推荐

Miss,Mrs.,Ms.三者有什么区别......

【英语知识】我认为用英语怎么说

【英语知识】我也一样用英语怎么说

如何原汁原味地翻译英语新闻标题,有哪些修......

最新评论:

查看更多评论
加我微信 在线咨询 免费试听